2013 Stars of Mississauga South Awards
Celebrating Local Businesses
On October 16th, MPP Charles Sousa partnered with the Port Credit and Clarks BIA's to honour local businesses for the second annual Stars of Mississauga South Awards.
The evening was a tremendous success, bringing together small businesses from all across Mississauga South, celebrating there strong work ethic and dedication to our local community.
This year there were eight different categories, with well over 100 nominees who were honoured.
This year's winners were:
- Home-Based Business Excellence: UV Couture Inc.
- Go Green: Karm Fine Furniture Consignment
- Community Impact: Ristorante Aielli
- Service Excellence: The Pilates Body Studio
- Hospitality Excellence: Michaels' Back Door Restaurant
- MBOT Networking Excellence: Parsons Interiors / Jackie Connolly
- Rising Star: Sweet Angel Chocolates
- Business Person of the Year: Theresa Baird
A huge thank you must also go out to our sponsors who made this event possible, Holcim Inc., Lakeshore Convention Center, Westaire. RJ Publishing, The HazeFm, Mississauga Board of Trade and Mississauga Life.
Congratulations to all winners and nominees!