Review our sizing charts below for the sizing of the Dainty Collection items.
Our fitted printed dresses are made using a 72% ecopoly/ 28% spandex fabric. The polyester is called ecopoly since the production process uses a third less water and energy than typical polyester production processes. The dress fabric hugs the body and helps smooth over any trouble spots. You can wear your dress over and over without the fabric relaxing; it will always bounce back. The fine gauge needles used to knit the fabric means you won't see any pulls after washing, and makes the fabric smooth and comfortable to wear. We add a moisture wicking finish to help keep you comfortable and the fabric is naturally quick dry.
Made from ultra-stretch Poly/Spandex blend fabric that won’t lose shape even after multiple wearings. Vivid print that won’t fade after washing. Easy care: machine wash cold. Tumble dry on regular or hang to dry. Comfy elastic waistband finishing. Cover-stitched waist band and hems. Fabric is manufactured in Canada and contains 88% polyester 12% spandex.
Our legging fabric is medium weight, yet breathable. It stretches to fit your body, hugs in all the right places and bounces back after washing. You can wear your leggings over and over and they won't lose their shape. We know that in order to create a great product, you have to start with the best quality materials and go from there.
Legging Measuring Guide
- Here's how to measure so your custom leggings for a perfect fit.
- >With a measuring tape, measure your natural waist. Our leggings are cut to be high waisted and give that nice squeeze on your belly. The elastic waistband will rest at about 1-2 inches below your belly button. If you are unsure of where your natural waistline is, just measure around at the height of your belly button.
- To measure your hips, measure the widest part around your thighs. Try to measure as straight as possible to around yourself (parallel to the floor). Always good to ask a friend to help for accuracy.
- To measure you inseam, start at your ankle and measure up the inside of your leg to the crotch. Don't worry if your inseam varies from the chart measurements. The legging fabric allows for some stretching or scrunching up around the ankle to fit different lengths.
- Once you have your measurements, compare them to our size chart. If your measurements are between one of our sizes, you can go with the smaller size. Since our fabric is super stretchy, our sizes accommodate a wide range of body types comfortably.